Special discounts for APWA members
APWA has teamed up with VISTA Training, Inc. to offer valuable Instructor Kits, e-learning courses and online videos for equipment operators.
VISTA Training, Inc., founded in 1991, provides workplace safety training solutions for people involved in earthmoving, excavating and mining applications. Over 10,000 customers use VISTA products and services to provide equipment safety, skills and productivity training to employees.
APWA members enjoy 10% off the following:
- 14 VISTA Jurnee™ Instructor Kits for equipment operator trainers
- 26 VISTA Silver Series e-learning courses for equipment operators
- 70+ VISTA Online videos and quizzes for equipment operators
- 6 VISTA e-learning landfill equipment operator courses
Option 1: Pay-As-You-Go
- $535.50 per Jurnee™ Instructor Kit (annual license)
- NEW: SPANISH (and English) Jurnee™ Instructor Kits
- $44 per online video (60-day access)
- $89 per e-learning course (60-day access)
APWA Members: To receive the discount, you must be signed in to your APWA account before accessing the online catalog.
- 25% off two or more Jurnee Instructor Kits (search “Jurnee” in the Vista Catalog) – Limited time Offer
- $10 for the OSHA Excavation Safety course – Limited time Offer
Option 2 – BEST VALUE: Course Libraries
- Unlimited group access to e-learning/video titles in a selected library
- Cancel anytime*
- 1-10 people: $116/month per library
- 11-25 people: $206/month per library
APWA Members: To receive the discount, you must be signed in to your APWA account before accessing the course libraries.
- VISTA Heavy Equipment Library – 9 Titles
- VISTA Support Equipment Library – 9 Titles
- VISTA Lifting and Rigging Library – 8 Titles
- VISTA Pipelayer Installation Library – 4 Titles
- VISTA Online Video Library – 80+ Titles
Monthly Fee Details
All fees are USD
- Monthly fee is NOT refundable, but you can cancel anytime to avoid future payments (except the Pipelayer library, which has a 12-month minimum)
- All subscriptions will automatically renew and are charged to credit card on file each month unless cancelled
- If during your subscription you exceed the number of users (tier) already paid for, you will be billed the difference for that month and each month thereafter (until cancelled or you call to reduce tier)
- Included administrator account allows you to add, change and delete trainees, and view training results and reports
Check out the FAQs page or contact VISTA Support:
Also from Vista Training, Inc. – Equipment Simulators
Equipment simulators from VISTA Training are a trusted and cost-effective way of improving traditional equipment operator training. They provide vital hands-on experience to trainees in a safe, instructionally designed environment.
These equipment simulators leverage the power of today’s PCs and laptops to help train new operators on common machine tasks.
These simulators are not games. They have been proven to:
- Reduce training costs (fuel, damage, etc.)
- Increase operator productivity
- Help minimize the safety risks associated with operator inexperience
- Minimize equipment downtime for training
Portable, tabletop versions available—use to attract new hires.
Click here to see demonstration videos and case history links and read more about the training results that customers have achieved.