Website Banner Ads
Banner advertising on the APWA website is a great way to keep your name in front of the thousands of public works professionals who access our site each day. Contact Fox Associates at 312-644-3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to place a banner ad.
Place your banner ad on APWA’s site rotation, which includes:
- Rotation on home page and primary navigation pages
- Banner ads are clickable (if you provide us with a link). Each banner advertisement will link to the advertiser’s designated website of choice, which will be presented in a new window
- Average monthly page views: 190,741
- Average monthly visits: 56,845
“In the Works” Weekly E-newsletter
Banner ads are available in “In the Works,” our e-newsletter that is distributed to more than 78,000 public works professionals each week. Ads are clickable, with each linking to the advertiser’s designated URL, and will be presented in a new browser window.
Deliverability: “In the Works” delivers a smashing 20% open rate weekly!
APWA WorkZone Homepage Ads
The APWA WorkZone website covers jobs in the United States and Canada and averages more than 117,000 pageviews per month (more than 1.4 million each year). There are several types of advertisements in the APWA WorkZone, including:
- Job posting ads
- Internship ads
- Featured employer ads
Other Digital Advertising Opportunities
APWA offers a wide range of advertising opportunities to help you reach our audience of public works professionals across the US and Canada. Contact Fox Associates at 312-644-3888 or email@example.com for more information about our other advertising opportunities like:
- Public Works Insights & Solutions is the best place to show off your company’s thought leadership in complex public works issues.
- The monthly Featured Products & Services is a great place to increase the exposure for your product or service.
- The APWA Reporter Digital Edition email is distributed to more than 78,000 public works professionals and informs them of the release of APWA’s flagship magazine.
- The Public Works print Buyer’s Guide is published in the March issue of the Reporter magazine.