APWA’s Chapter Workshop Kits provide our chapters and agencies with high-quality, professional, and comprehensive materials for face-to-face education programs. Chapter Workshop Kits provide you with everything you need to host a program, minus the facilitator.
Once a kit is purchased, the chapter or agency has unlimited access to the materials and can hold the program as many times as they wish, making this one of the most affordable ways to provide education to your entire agency or your chapter members.
Chapter Workshop Kits Include:
- Facilitator Guide
- Participant Guide
- PowerPoint Slides*
- Information on how to offer CEUs for the program
- CEU Workshop Forms
- Marketing Resources
- Session Evaluation Template
*Program materials vary by kit.
Chapter Workshop Kits Available:
- DIY-Ethics for Public Works Professionals Kit
- DIY-Ethics for Public Works Supervisors Kit
- DIY-Ethics for Public Works Professionals & Supervisors Bundle
- DIY-Public Works Math 101: Calculating Concrete and Asphalt Kit
Chapter Workshop Kits Use Guidelines
Chapter Workshop Kits As Chapter Workshop Kits content is owned and copyrighted by APWA, the following use guidelines should be followed to preserve the integrity of the materials as well as the intended use and benefit of the product.
- The use and reuse of the materials should be limited to the purchasing body (chapter/ agency). The materials should not be shared with partners or collaborators of the purchasing body for their sole use.
- Chapters who purchase Chapter Workshop Kits may share them with their branches for use at branch events, as branches are viewed as a chapter entity.
- There is no limit to the number of times the materials can be used/presented.
- APWA will update Chapter Workshop Kits on a regular basis (typically every 3-5 years). Minor updates may be made available to current users, however if substantial changes to the materials are made, the purchasing body would need to purchase the latest version in order to have access to the latest program materials. Access to previous versions will not be impacted.
If you have questions about the intended use of the APWA’s Chapter Workshop Kits, please contact email@example.com.